- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Place is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 6300 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the Klipsch The Sixes Powered Speakers
- 1" Titanium-loaded Tweeters with Tractrix Horns
- 6.5" Woofers with a Ported Enclosure
- 1 x pair of RCA phono level inputs with switch for Phono/Line input versatility (Phono Pre-amp with ground screw terminal)
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- 1 x 3.5mm mini jack line level
- 1 x Digital optical
- 1 x USB digital audio from a PC or Mac
- Single RCA line level output for connection to sub.
Part of the Klipsch Heritage Wireless series, The Sixes is an incredibly versatile audio system. Able to connect directly to a turntable, TV, computer or Bluetooth wireless enabled device, these speakers deliver amazing acoustics no matter what source.
HI-FI SOUND WITHOUT A RECEIVER
The Sixes powered monitors deliver room-filling sound without taking up much space thanks to a built-in amplifier that is custom-engineered for these high performance speakers, maximizing output and sound quality. It's finally time to completely forget the expense, clutter and hassle of an external a/v receiver.
HIGH EFFICIENCY AMPLIFICATION
The Sixes incorporate individual ultra-low noise amplifiers that are custom designed to maximize system performance and eliminate the need for external amplification. That means that world-class Klipsch engineers have full control of the signal path. We've picked and tuned the components to be an absolute perfect match throughout, making the system sound incredibly immersive and complete.
Whether you are connecting to a turntable, television, computer, or smart phone, the Sixes powered monitors provide the solution. The Sixes come equipped with an integrated phono pre-amp, Bluetooth wireless technology, digital optical, analog RCA and USB inputs, allowing you to enjoy superior stereo sound from a beautifully crafted tabletop stereo system.
ADD A SUBWOOFER
The Sixes also include a subwoofer output so you can easily add a powered sub to the system.
Incorporating luxury materials such as real wood veneer and tactile spun copper switches and knobs, the Klipsch Heritage Wireless series of powered audio systems blends the acoustics and classic design legacy of Paul W. Klipsch with the latest technologies available today.
In The Box
- Klipsch The Sixes 2-Way Powered Bookshelf Loudspeakers (Pair)
- Remote Control
- Optical TOSLINK Cable
- USB Type-B to USB Type-A Cable
- 1/8" Aux Cable
- 4-Conductor Speaker Cable
- Power Cord
|Frequency Response||40Hz to 20kHz|
|Input Connectors||3.5mm Line-In|
|Woofer Size (Inches)||6.5 inches|